PRODUCT PHOTO SIZE REQUIREMENTS: HOW TO OPTIMIZE PHOTOS FOR OMNICHANNEL SELLING
The selling in omnichannel has become popular nowadays especially for the e-commerce sellers. There are various thirty-party buying and selling websites which makes it very convenient for the retailers to grab a huge amount of audiences. There are even many offline sellers who sell on these online platforms which helps in the growth of their business.
In short and simple words, omnichannel selling is becoming more important in the field of online business. Even there are various buyers who makes purchase from multiple online e-commerce websites. But sometimes it becomes very problematic for the sellers to optimize the photos of their products and services online. So, in this article, we are going to provide you with some user-friendly tips to optimize your photos for omnichannel selling.
- In a big buying and selling e-commerce website called Amazon, the sellers who upload photos need to have a file size of around 10MB which is maximum.
- The photo also crosses the criteria of 500 px minimum on a single side, more than 1000 px will be good enough for the viewers.
- Along with that, the main image of the product should have a white colour as a background. The site also asks the seller for using CMYK or sRGB mode of colour as well as the rate of the frame of the product should be of minimum 85%.
- There are various other guidelines of Amazon which contain file extension, product identifier, etc.
- The size of the photo uploader in eBay should be of 7 MB and at the time of uploading the file from the web address, it should be of around 12 MB.
- The file format need to be of .jpg, .tif, .png, .gif and .gmp.
- The size of the photo should be of 500 px minimum and maximum of 800-1600 px.
- Along with that the website also allows the seller to upload about 12 photos and after that, the website automatically filters those photos by adding enlarge or zoom resolutions.
- The maximum size of the photo should be of 20 MB.
- The file format should be of .jpg, .png, and .gif.
- The size of the photo should be of 1000 px.
- The reason behind selecting 1000 px photo is that the website will enable the user to add more filters of enlarging and zooming which will help the buyers to view the product.
- The website allows the maximum of ten photos of a single product.
- The maximum size of the photo should be of 16 MB.
- As usual the format of the file must be of .gif, .png, .jpg, .tif and .bmp.
- The size of the non-apparel should be of 100px and for apparel, it should be of 250px.
- Apart from that, the Google shopping restricts the photos which contain texts, borders and logos in the photo.
- The maximum product file size of the photo should be of 20 MB.
- As per the website, .jpg is the only format which is being supported.
- The size of the image should be of 2048 px which is recommended.
- The product photos can vary from different sizes, it also contains various features and filters. The sellers can also upload 250 images of products.
- The maximum size of the photo file should be of 5 MB.
- File format should follow two formats and those are .png or .jpg.
- The image must be standardized which have high-resolution and the seller can upload around 15 photos of a product.
- In this website, there is no maximum file size.
- The file format can be in .png or .jpg.
- The image size which is being recommended is of 800 px.
- However, if the products are in a detailed manner, you can even upload a bigger file
- The maximum file size is not specified here.
- .gif, .jpg and .png formats are supported here.
- The image size should be of 1280 px.
- The website automatically filters and resizes the images which have been uploaded.
- There is no maximum file size here.
- Three formats are supported and those are .png, .jpg and .gif.
- It restricts offensive contents, texts, watermarks in the product photos. Also, the images should be real.
- The maximum file size in Instagram should be of 30 MB.
- .jpg and .png formats are supported here.
- The image size should be of 1080 px.
- Facebook owns Instagram and it follows the same features as Facebook regarding the presentation of the photographs.
So, these are some of the points which you need to follow if you are a seller in an online platform. We hope that this article was helpful to you. Don’t forget to reach us if you have any query. You can also read our previous blog posts for more such information.
Request for a quote
get the quote within 30 minutes.