Photoshop is widely used in Design Art sector/ Digital art/ Photography work/ Digital studio ETC. It has many tools for doing the work on this sector. Eraser tool is one of them. This tool is so much important and helpful for an image editor or designer.
Photoshop eraser tool is found in the tool bar of Photoshop tool plate. It is shown on second assembly of tool plate on Photoshop. The eraser is normally looks like a brush tool which is wipe out pixel form background from the image.
Types of eraser tool:
Eraser tool has three types
- Eraser tool: This tool removes pixel or transparency the color from image background.
- Background eraser tool: This tool helps you to removes the Background color from an image or layer.
- Magic eraser tool: This is an extra ordinary helping tool which is usually works on clicking by mouse but no need to drug on image.
Having this three types Eraser tool specifically works on three modes as Brush (normal edges), Pencil (strong edges) and Block (equal brush size).
Why we need this tool:
Eraser tool basically need for changing Background from layer, deleting the unexpected color or parts on image, for hair masking, felling color back part on the image and many other works.
How it works:
We can use it by following this instruction-
- First we need to click on eraser tool from Photoshop tool plate.
- Then we need to point that the color which we want applies on our background or select a Layer in locked transparency.
- Next from the option bar we need to select the mode setting like Brush and Pencil.
- We need to be careful in the system of opacity and flow.
- To erase the background then we need to click the left column of the snapshot from History panel and drag the mouse through the area which we want to removes.
- clipping image
- Clipping Path Service Providers
Request for a quote
get the quote within 30 minutes.